Job Openings at A Woman's Concern
Our current opening is listed below:
- Office Coordinator (Part Time, 25 hrs/week)
Classification Staff | Member of Client Services Team (25 hrs/week)
Reports to Client Services Director
A successful Office Coordinator will be detail oriented and task driven, a self-starter and able to work independently and develop and execute plans with minimal supervision. A key to success will be to cultivate a positive atmosphere in the office.
- As a key member of the office team, ensures that every time guests walk through our purple doors they are greeted with kindness, professionalism and hospitality.
- Committed to making sure all reception needs are met.
- Instrumental participant in volunteer receptionist interviews and orientation/training, including cross training to ensure staff availability and coverage.
Office Calendar Management
Responsible for maintenance of:
- Office-wide calendar
- Client and patient schedule
- Team and volunteer schedule
- Group class and workshop schedule
Client/Patient Scheduling Responsibilities
- Committed to following appropriate scripts for scheduling medical and educational appointments.
- Ensures that all scheduling procedures are completed in client database.
- Manages appointment “waiting list” when necessary by calling/texting as needed.
- Reschedules appointments as needed.
Additional Administrative Tasks
- Maintains eKyros Centerpiece (client database) program.
- Ensures daily client file management, including maintaining back up files and purging files as needed.
- Prepares monthly client statistics reporting.
- Oversees office mail and email.
- Monitors physical facility conditions and arranges necessary repairs.
- Liaison between property manager, facility vendors and maintenance volunteers.
- Point person for Information Technology issues.
- Maintains office security system.
- Maintains office phone system and voicemails.
- Oversees safety of property during inclement weather by scheduling snow removal/salting.
- Responsible for inventory and the ordering of office supplies.
Upon hire, ability to secure Child Abuse Clearance, State Police Clearance and FBI Fingerprinting and Criminal Background Check. On a bi-annual basis, participate in training for mandated reporting of child abuse.
- Passionately pro-life; expresses full agreement with and acts in concert with A Woman’s Concern’s Mission Statement.
- Prior related office experience preferred.
- Respects confidentiality and privacy per applicable laws and regulations.
- Demonstrates behaviors that align with A Woman’s Concern’s values.
- Complies with the policies and procedures of A Woman’s Concern.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
- Flexible and willingness to take on different responsibilities.
- Dependable, stable and capable of following through on commitments.
- Excellent team oriented and relationship skills.
- Must be able to interact with clients and coworkers in a polite, friendly, and calm manner and be able to handle a busy telephone system as well as respond professionally to inquiries at the front desk and over the phone.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, databases and cloud-based applications.
- Adept with current technology and able to learn new skills.
- Spanish fluency a plus.
Activities in performance of duties include sitting, standing, walking, climbing stairs, lifting up to 25lbs, kneeling, reaching, pushing, pulling, keystroking on a keyboard or similar device, talking, hearing and seeing.
Submit Applications to
Ways to Get Involved
Volunteer openings for individuals range from one-at-a-time projects and occasional event support, to regular hours on-site each week.
For churches & Groups
Participation from churches, small groups, and other organizations are a vital part of our ministry. Projects may include fundraising, facility maintenance, baby showers, and more.
Opportunities to work with us may include positions in any of our three main departments: Medical, Client Services, and Advancement.
YOU ARE HERE