Mark your calendar for November 19, 2021!
Operation Light the Way is a unique Giving & Gala experience that blends online giving through the Extraordinary Give with an in-person Gala.
This event will raise critical awareness and provide funding for A Woman’s Concern. There will be many opportunities for you to learn about our unique approach to care and to join this important cause! You can personally be a source of light, truth, and support for a mother and family who may be struggling to build a strong family where life is cherished. Through your support, A Woman’s Concern will be able to continue providing life-changing programs and services which empower families to achieve a brighter future.
Sponsorship information is coming soon!
You Can Be A Champion
What does a Fundraising Champion do? It’s easy-peasy. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up as an ExtraGive Fundraising Champion
(Click the yellow “Fundraise” button on our ExtraGive page). This creates your personal fundraising page for AWC.
- Set your personal goal. We recommend $250+, but you can select any amount. Then just add your photo and a sentence or two about why you support A Woman’s Concern. Note the goals and prizes below!
- Share AWC’s mission with FOUR FRIENDS. This year, we’re asking our supporters to share our mission with FOUR people who you believe will care about our work enough to begin supporting us for the first time. Use email, text messages, phone calls, social media posts, word-of-mouth—be creative!
- On November 19, share your personal page, multiple times throughout the day. Follow up with the friends you shared with to make sure they remember to give on ExtraGive day (NOVEMBER 19, 2021). Follow us on Facebook & Instagram to stay connected with live & pre-recorded videos from our office, sponsor match progress, and more.
- Pray for the success of the campaign.